Friday, January 11, 2008

Falling off the wagon... Back with Films

LOL - only a couple of posts and I am already falling behind! But I am working hard not to fail you... so here I am - writing SOMETHING!

We had a great turn out for the free movie screening of "There Will Be Blood" - so many folks we had to turn a couple hundred away... Sorry about that - but we warned you - ya had to turn up early! We will do this again next month (I hope) - so remember this and get your passes and show up early!

Talking about film - I am a member of the Broadcast Film Critics Association (we give out the Critics Choice Award on VH1)... and this year I had to vote - pick my favorites - actor, actress, comedy, best film - all those categories... Made me actually have to sit and think about it - decide in order my favorites... Still not sure I got them absolutely right - but I'll share with you my top favorites...


Diving Bell & the Butterfly


La Vie En Rose


3:10 to Yuma


Sweeney Todd

(to name but a few...)

So - what were your favorite films this year?
Did you see my picks? What did you think of those??

Come - lets here from you folks!

No comments: